[+] Terms, Conditions & Policies – Hire a Hacker Online
Initial Contact: To contact us please use the the secure (contact form).
In the form’s message section, tell us specifically what you need and to who you need it done to.
Vague or irrelevant messages will just get deleted; be serious about it if you want a reply.
Follow-Up: Within a few hours, a handler should get back to you.
The handler’s first priority is see if you’re serious and your request is feasible. They will also answer any questions that you may have. Once the due diligence is completed, we move on to the next step.
- While active: Please do not interfere or interact technically or otherwise with the target. Anything that raises suspicions can jeopardize the work. This includes, but is not limited to posting about it, taunting the target or continually logging into the target server. Your handler will always keep you fully apprised.
Conclusion: Once we’ve completed the job, we will present to you all the information for your inspection. Once you’ve verified and confirmed the results, the balance of the fee (the remaining 50%) is now due and payable, in cryptocurrency. Please include the transfer fee. Hire a Hacker Online
- Data Purge: As soon as you pay everything and we will do the job, everything about you, your target and the task are securely deleted off of our servers. We recommend that you do the same. Business concluded.
Policies and Security Protocols
- All communications are encrypted, tunneled through VPN and transported through the Tor network.
- Unanswered messages and uninitiated proposals are voided and purged from our systems after one week.
- All cryptocurrency and email accounts are periodically burned.
Guarantee and Refunds
We guarantee that if the information that you’ve provided us to base our work on is current and valid; we will successfully complete the job, as agreed upon or we’ll refund your deposit. Hire a Hacker Online